Growing projects and growing teams require more and deserve the best. Here's a short guide to changing your LingoHub subscription plan and providing your organization with what it needs.
6 Steps to change your LingoHub Subscription Plan
1. To view all the available plans and select the LingoHub subscription that best suites your needs, access your organization’s settings page. Simply select one of your organizations and click on the ‘Settings’ button.
2. Your current plan and added upgrades are shown on top of your organization’s settings. You also see the price of your subscription and the date of your next payment.
3. All LingoHub subscription plan, with their limits are displayed in your organization’s settings. To change or select a LingoHub subscription plan, simply click the ‘Upgrade‘ button next to the subscription plan or click ‘Contact us‘ to define your individual Enterprise plan. Consider that you have the choice between monthly and annual billing which are shown right above the plans.
4. Once you’ve chosen a plan you can easily customize it by extending the word limit. Select whether you want to add 100,000 , 200,000 or 300,000 words and click the ‘Upgrade’ button. The price for upgrading your word limit is displayed right beneath the costs of your plan.
5. To compare all features of the different plans click on the ‘Compare plan features‘ link on the bottom right.
6. Once you have selected your LingoHub subscription plan, you will need to add your billing information so that we can do the transactions.
LingoHub offers 12 months for the price of 10 if you choose a yearly subscription. That’s a saving of whopping 17%. View the yearly billing options by clicking ‘Annual Billing‘ in the top right of the page and further adapt your LingoHub subscription plan to your personal needs.