Within our application there are two ways of adding and managing collaborators and changing their permissions - organization and project level.
In this article, we will cover the options for managing collaborators on a Project Level.
If you are interested in managing collaborators on an Organization Level, check out this article.
Before you start, make sure you have the required permissions for adding and managing collaborators!
How to add and manage collaborators on a Project Level
1. Open the project you wish to add collaborators to and access the project settings.
2. Click the invite collaborator link in the languages and collaborators section.
3. Enter the email address of the person you wish to add as a collaborator. Now select the desired permission level for your new collaborator. Decide if you want to give a project administrator full access or not. If you add a translator please select a language for your collaborator to translate. You can further add review permissions for certain languages (optional). If you want to you can also add a short message to your invitation.
4. Finalize adding your new collaborator by clicking on the send invitation button.
Managing collaborators and editing permissions
Once people have accepted their invitations to join your project, you will be able to add or edit their permissions, assign them to other languages and start managing collaborators.
1. Open the project where permissions shall be edited and access the project settings.
2. If the person is a project administrator, you will find them next on top in the administrators section. If people are added as a translator, you will find them under any language they have been assigned to.
3. Edit the collaborators permissions by clicking on the avatar of the person you want to change permissions for.
4. You will then be able to change your collaborators’ permissions or add them as a translator to one or more languages.
5. Click the save changes button to keep changes or the cancel button to forget them.