Deleting an organization on LingoHub removes all the projects (including their files and translations) belonging to this organization irreversible.
You can also remove a single project from an organization on LingoHub.
5 Steps to remove an Organization from LingoHub
1. Log into your account and select the organization you want to delete from the organizations drop-down.
2. In this drop-down you also find the settings button. Click it to access your organization's settings page.
3. Click on the red highlighted delete organization button on right side of your organization settings.
4. You will be asked to enter your organization’s name to confirm that you are certain about removing this organization permanently.
5. Click on the delete organization button to delete your organization irreversible. If you want to stop and exit the deletion process, simply click the cancel link on the bottom right.