What is an Organization?
All projects in LingoHub have to belong to an Organization.
One Organization can have multiple projects. This way you can manage your projects with more ease and flexibility.
Creating an organization helps you simplify managing all your projects.
Every account needs to have at least one organization.
How to create an Organization?
1. Go to Organization's drop-down menu and click the "Switch Organization"
2. A green button "Create Organization" will be displayed
3. Insert "Organization details":
- Organization Name
- Billing E-mail
- Add logo
4. Click "Create Organization"
Under Organization Settings, you are able to set the following:
- Profile: general settings such as name, avatar, URL
- Subscription Settings
- Billing Settings
- Term Base Settings
- Translation Memory Settings
Learn how to: