LingoHub supports a variety of localization resource file formats and we’re always happy to hear from customers with alternative formats which we can implement upon request.
This is a list of the currently supported formats:
- resx and resw (e.g. Microsoft .NET, see also: i18n with .NET MVC)
- ini (e.g. Standard INI, PHP, Joomla, Zend)
- properties (e.g. Java, Spring, FirefoxOS, Grails, GWT, Vaadin, Play)
- strings (e.g. Apple iOS)
- resjson (e.g. Windows 8/RT/mobile)
- yaml (e.g. Ruby/Rails, Symfony2)
- xml (e.g. Android)
- po/mo (e.g. GNU gettext, Zend, CakePHP, Django)
- xliff (Standard XLIFF)
- json (e.g. AngularJS, React, Ember.js)
- ts (Qt TS)
- idml (Adobe InDesign Markup Language)
- csv (Microsoft Excel)
- docx (Microsoft Word)
You will find more information about supported technologies in the developer’s documentation.
We also support all kinds of regular text formats; talk to us about how you can manage a more custom product environment without headaches.