You enjoyed your LingoHub Free Trial and after 14 days, you have selected your LingoHub Subscription Plan.
Now it's time to make sure your Billing and Payment information is up to date.
How to Add & Change Billing Information
1. Access Billing Information by clicking the Settings tab in the Navigation Bar. This will take you to Organization Settings.
2. Select "Billing" section in the menu on the left side of Organization Settings
3. Insert Billing Information which includes:
- Name of the Organization
- Email (we will send e-invoices to this email address)
- Billing Address (you can add up to two billing addresses)
- ZIP code, City and Country
- VAT Number of your Organization
- Currency (you can choose between EUR, GBP, USD). The prices of subscriptions are the same regardless of which currency you choose.
4. Click "Save Changes"
All your Billing Information is safe and sound, we use it just for billing purposes and it appears on the invoices. For more on how we protect your data, please check our Privacy Terms.
How to Add & Change Payment Information
1. Access Payment Information by clicking the Settings tab in the Navigation Bar. This will take you to Organization Settings.
2. Select "Billing" section in the menu on the left side of Organization Settings, then proceed to Payment Information.
3. Insert Payment Information which includes:
- Card Information
- Name featured on the card
- Country or region of issuing
4. Click the "Save card" button.
Be sure the payment information is correctly entered.
If LingoHub is not able to charge the expenses according to the information provided, you will be contacted by our support team.
Failing to provide reliable Payment Information may lead to deactivation of your LingoHub Organization, so please be careful. If you have any doubts or issues, our Support Team is always here for you to give you a hand.
Find out more
Find out how to :