Once you have created a Project, you can easily define, change and remove settings that give it a bit more character.
Make sure you have the right Permissions, as some Project Settings are with limited access.
How to Access Project Settings
1. Choose the Project you wish to change either through the drop-down menu in the top left corner of the Navigation bar or by selecting one from the Project Dashboard.
2. You will automatically be taken directly to the Project Overview.
3. Use the submenu to choose which Project Settings you wish to access:
- Resource Files
Within the Resource Files segment you can choose between 2 views:
- Files: where you can search by name and progress; upload, download and delete specific or all Repository Files
- Imports: where you can search and upload Repository Files, but also get a clear overview of Text Segment status
The Preferences section includes the following subsections:
- General: where you can add a project avatar, website and project information, change project’s name and delete the project
- Translation Tools: where you can select and manage your Term Bases, Translation Memory, Machine Translation, Autofill rules
- LingoChecks: where you can select, define and deactive LingoHub’s quality checks for the project
- Files: where you can set up import and export settings for your Project’s Resource Files
To find out more about specific Project Settings, just go to the specialized section.
For example, you can find a detailed explanation of each and every Translation tool, how to set them up or edit, in our Translation Tools section of the Help Center.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to get in touch with our Support Team.
Use the Repository section to connect to your repo services.
LingoHub supports teams connecting with:
Learn more on how to: