Use your dashboard to view statistics, add or remove project languages, order human translations, and view recent activity and comments
Accessing the Project Dashboard
When you first log into LingoHub you will be taken straight to the Dashboard which lists all of the projects you either own or are involved with.
You can switch between projects either from the Dashboard or from the Projects drop-down in the top Navigation bar.
Here’s a list of what you’ll see from the Dashboard overview:
- Source language – The original language for the project.
- Target languages – All the languages that you want to translate into are listed.
- Translation statistics – Here you’ll see the details and figures for the progress of your source texts and translations. Your texts are categorized by Statuses so you view your progress at a glance.
- Activity – All the latest activity on the project is listed on the dashboard.
- Failing LingoChecks – LingoChecks are used to determine specific criteria (e.g. number of characters). Here you are notified if any segments do not meet this criteria.
- Counter switcher - you can choose whether the statistics displayed is in the number of Words or the number of Text Segments.
- Number of Collaborators and Target Languages
- Order Translations option
Learn how to: