Managing the Organization can be challenging, but not with LingoHub.
Organization Settings can be easily accessed and managed.
How to change General Organization Settings
You can simply manage all your Organization information in the Organization Settings Section.
1. Go to Settings in the Navigation Bar
2. It will direct you to the Organization Profile where you can set up your organization's avatar, organization details, organization URL and delete the organization.
- To add or change avatar of your organization:
Simply click < Change picture > link and upload a picture that best represents your organization, team or company. Don’t like it? No worries, you can change this picture at any time.
- Organization details: Include the name of your organization and the main email address.
- Organization URL: Changing your Organization’s URL could have unintended side effects. Before you make a change, make sure you’re well informed about the possible consequences. If you are not sure, we’re here for you. Send a message to our Support Team and we’ll advise you on the best course of action.
- Delete Organization: Deleting an organization is a serious step, so be absolutely sure before taking this step.
Deleting an organization is irreversible, and it will result in
losing all your projects and data forever.
The data cannot be restored after.
Other Organization Settings
When you access Organization Settings, all available Settings sections are outlined in the left menu.
Besides General Settings, you can also manage:
- Subscription Settings
- Billing & Payment Settings
- Term Base Settings
- Translation Memory Settings
Learn how to: