Our Navigation Bar will be there with you every step of the way.
Here’s what’s what:
- Organization drop-down menu: here you can switch between projects within one organization or switch to another organization you belong to or create a new organization altogether
- Dashboard: takes you straight to the main Dashboard where you get a full overview of all your Projects
- Reports: In the reports section, you can see all Activity Reports or filter the reports based on your preferred criteria
- Orders: Your current and previous orders displayed in one place
- Members: Access to your whole team, where you can add or remove collaborators, edit their permissions and roles.
New Invitations: a tab indicating a new Invitation to join an Organization/Project will show up here as well.
- Settings: takes you to Organization Settings where you can change the setup, billing information, subscription, term bases or translation memories
- Editor: this green button will take you straight to your LingoHub Editor
- Invitations: new Invitations to join an Organization/Project will show up here.
- Conversation Center: track all your conversations and comments (present and past) with your collaborators.
- Personal drop-down menu where you can choose between accessing:
-Personal Settings (your avatar, name and preferred LingoHub app language),
-Support (our friendly & experienced team is always here for you),
-Documentation (Dev favorite),
-Announcements (which takes you directly to our Changelog) or
-Simply click Sign Out