This article is here to help you when setting up any new project. It will show you how to:
- Access the Wizard
- Upload files
- Connect to repository services
To start, you will need a localization resource file or a document in a supported format. Next, decide which language you want the document to be translated into.
Let's get started.
Accessing the Wizard
1. Click the green “Create a Project” button on the top right of the dashboard or select ‘New Project# from the Projects drop-down in the top navigation.
When you upload a resource file or document the wizard guides you through the simple upload process.
1. Enter the name of your project and drop the file you want to add or select a file. LingoHub automatically detects the used framework/file format and language for most of your files.
Import already translated files as well to centralize text management in LingoHub. You can add a description and an avatar later on in your project settings if you want
2. Select the source and target languages for your project.
3. Once your project is created you’ll be redirected to the editor and can start translating!
Please bear in mind that the source language cannot be changed once the project has been created, please select carefully.
If you want to connect your LingoHub project to your repository you’ll be redirected to the GitHub/Bitbucket log in page. The wizard guides you through a few simple steps of setting up your integration.