If Bitbucket is your go-to repository, you're in the right place. This section explains the following in detail:
- How to connect your project to a Bitbucket repository
- How to change integration settings
Connecting to a repository
Connecting your LingoHub project to a Bitbucket repository can be done by following our step-by-step wizard.
1. First select a project from your organization dashboard or the projects drop-down in the top navigation and go to the project settings page.
2. Click the repository link in the project settings submenu.
3. Select ‘Connect to Bitbucket’ for repository connection:
4. You will be guided through the process of connecting your LingoHub project with your Bitbucket repository.
5. Once complete, an initial Pull (if there are file matches) is triggered and you’ll be redirected to the imports page with a confirmation that you have connected your Bitbucket repository with your LingoHub project successfully.
Changing Bitbucket settings
1. Select a project from your project list and go to the project settings page
2. Click the repository link in the project settings submenu to go to the repository settings:
3. On this page you can:
- Connect the project with a different repository or a different branch of your repository in Bitbucket by clicking on the corresponding boxes and selecting a new one
- Set up automatic sync by clicking the automatically pull updated files checkbox.
- Perform a manual synchronization by clicking the pull button in the top right.
- Delete your connection with Bitbucket by clicking on the red disconnect from Bitbucket link in the bottom right of the page
Direct Push is now possible
Starting from November 2018, LingoHub supports pushing back resources (translations) to Bitbucket. This means you no longer need to manually download and push the files to your Bitbucket repository.