Communicate with your team in one interface without leaving the Lingohub. The discussion feature provides the ability directly discuss issues and working questions by following things:
Create separate discussions for different questions
Mention users and projects
Integrate email for notifications
Close the discussion as soon as the question is resolved
To access the discussions:
Click on the "Discussions" at the navigation panel
Once you click on the discussion icon, you with see the discussion window.
1. Search for conversation content and titles.
2. Filters (by segment id, project, users, entering time.)
3. Open conversations are listed here. Pin important conversations to the top by clicking the pin icon.
4. Button to create a new discussion. Click on the "New discussion," add title and first message and click "Create discussion."
5. Type a message and add it to the conversation - many options are available to format the message the way you like, simply use the style bar above or the markdown function. You can mention: team members with @, projects with #, translations with # followed by the translation ID. i.e: #1. Also, you can drag and drop files directly in this area.
6. Text formatting tools.
7-10. The number of: shared files, segments, mentioned projects and users.
11. Button to close the conversation.
Button to edit the title of the discussion.
Congratulations! You finished the article on the conversations feature. If there's anything we can help you with, please contact us.